Wednesday, April 15, 2015

How Does Money Affect Relationships?



It’s no lie that many of us would like to believe that we don’t want money, well when I say don’t want, I mean we think we only need enough to pay the bills and live on each month and that would be enough.

Many people will tell you that they are at their happiest when they are struggling, and that they do not need money to be happy… I bet you have said that more than once? Be honest now…. Did you actually mean it? I can admit that I have said these things in the past, and I will also admit that I didn't really mean a word of it…

I would like to enjoy holidays buy things that I want, get that new TV I have had my eye on and not go shopping with a calculator in one hand and a shopping list in the other! I will say that I love striving for something, feeling a sense of achievement but this is not by any means struggling….

Struggling for money makes us negative people leading us to become stressed, causing huge issues in our relationships. Money problems are the number one cause of problems in relationships, and it is the subject that causes more upset than any other.

When we are really worried about money, don’t have enough and cannot figure out how we will make ends meet, our mood changes, we become unhappy and cannot provide for our family the way we want to.

All of this invariably leads to arguments, tension and a very unhappy household! By joining Dollars Want Me, you can avoid all the tension or simply just banish it, and enjoy your life instead of struggling through it. You will learn how to change your mind set to attract money to you, learn how to handle money correctly and even have the opportunity to put your new skills to the test and make money from your own sofa with our affiliate system!


When you begin your journey to financial freedom you will:
  • Learn how to think more positively
  • Learn how to begin attracting the things you want by using affirmations and visualization
  • Begin to feel more positive and happy with your life
  • Be able to repair your relationships and enjoy them more with your new more positive attitude
  • Learn from home in your own time
  • Join our affiliates program and start making extra income straight away

So… you will be able to take that holiday you have always wanted, buy that piece of jewellery for your partner and simply enjoy life more when you take the step to learn how to change the way you think!


See you soon!

Like what you see? 

Don’t forget to share this blog with everyone you know.

Repeat after me: "I´m Financially Free! Dollars Want Me" 

Matthew E. Alleyne
Founder - DollarsWant.Me

No comments:

Post a Comment