Friday, March 6, 2015

How Dollars Want Me Has Helped Me: My Story



I am sure that most if not all of you are always striving to earn more money, working overtime, long hours, second jobs, third jobs! Exhausting isn’t it?!

I know exactly where you are coming from with this though, as I cannot remember a time when I didn’t have second and third jobs… and I already had pretty demanding 9-5 full time jobs!

I was always the sort of person who thought that money had to be worked for …. And worked for hard! Sometimes it seemed relentless and I just wanted to rest but I couldn’t! My other main problem was that I always lived beyond my means, credit cards, loans…. Store credit, you name it I had it, because it seemed that no matter how hard I worked I could never truly enjoy life and have what I wanted!

And why was this? My thinking was all wrong! My thoughts about money were 99% negative, my belief system was completely out of sync and I was sending all sorts of negative messages out to the universe…. No wonder I felt like I was going around in circles!

In my mind, money was something that had to be cherished, saved, worked hard for, so when I did get it I didn’t like having it as I was not used to it, but also when I spent it I would spend days feeling guilty and negative about the what I had bought or done with it! Essentially money had all the power and I had none!

As I know now, I need to stop giving money the power and when I spend it I need to hand it over with good intentions and positivity, and give it a purpose.

I had been a self-employed freelancer for some time before meeting Matthew the founder, and although I had a few clients, I was constantly full of fear that it would not work and that fear forced me into taking yet another second job and working 12 hours a day every day! 

I was so tired that I had to stop and concentrate on my business only, however because my attitude was so negative, things did not go well! I was attracting exactly what I was thinking! My business is now thriving thanks to learning all I have about the universe and my thoughts.

Since meeting Matthew and discovering Dollars Want Me, things have changed completely… I have been working on the book and the guide and have been saying my favourite affirmation for some time now, and money is no longer a worry for me.

I am not rich by any means and I don’t promise you will get my results, but I’m a living example it’s possible, my thoughts and attitude have both changed, I no longer feel guilty about buying the things that I need and I do not have any more credit!  

Affirmations are amazing, they can change any negative situation into a positive one given time, and I can honestly say that my thinking has improved incredibly over the last few months. I am much more positive about everything in my life including my finances!

Matt has helped me to alter the way that I think about money and his coaching sessions have been a great help!

Why not give it a go for yourself, join for free today and start your journey to financial freedom! 

Like what you see? Don’t forget to share this blog with everyone you know.

Repeat after me: "I´m Financially Free! Dollars Want Me"


Sue Turner
Personal Assistant - Dollarswant.me

No comments:

Post a Comment