Tuesday, July 28, 2015

How we Use Money

Today I want to talk about a very important part of the Dollars Want Me Book….. “Business and your inner power”, which if you are familiar with, will probably resonate with you quite deeply. I want to talk about how we use money, how we treat it and how we attract more to us.
First of all I want to share an experience with you that proves that everything that the book says is absolutely correct, and should prove to you beyond doubt that the book is the way forward for everyone in the world who wants financial freedom, and freedom from financial insecurities.
This weekend I went for a meal with one of my very good friends, we actually had pizza, while enjoying the pizza’s we had ordered, a homeless lady approached our table and started asking for money.
Now I used to live in London and my family background was not the most generous when it came to strangers, so I am ashamed to say that I instantly told my friend not to give this lady any money. I didn’t trust her, I thought that she was lying, that she was not really homeless and that she was just after money.
When my friend told her she couldn’t find her purse, she looked furious! She then asked for some food…. (As my Spanish is still utterly shocking after 5 years of living here, I didn’t understand what she had said) My friend let her walk away and then told me what she had said. My friend feeling bad, walked over to her and gave her a slice of her pizza. This woman’s face was a picture, she was so utterly grateful for that slice of pizza it made me instantly take a step back and look at my behavior at the table.
At this point two other young girls walked over to this lady and gave her some of their pizza too, which she accepted gratefully and ate pretty quickly! Watching this lady made me extremely emotional and forced me to consider how she felt, how awful it must be to have to accept food from a stranger’s plate, and how she just wanted to be able to feed her family.
I was so overwhelmed at this point and quite ashamed of myself that I felt compelled to give her money. So once she had finished her pizza, and was walking around the other tables asking for money, I took €10 from my purse and put it into her hand. The look in her eyes as she took this money from me was one that I had never seen before, the gratitude and relief really did blow me away, as she walked off I caught other people looking at me as if I was mad, but she was so happy she went off and waved to us as she left to buy food for her family.
My judgment was wrong, I assumed that she was lying, I assumed that she would go and spend money on drink or drugs….. But who am I to judge? Who am I to assume that she was lying? Maybe she was and maybe she wasn’t, all I know is that I felt good after handing that money over, and I know it will not make a shred of difference to my finances, but could actually make all the difference to her life, even if only for one day!!
Strangely enough after this event, I actually began to attract more money to me all weekend, I met a friend of a friend who insisted on taking us out for lunch and dinner and paying for everything! Which made me think of a particular part of the book…
“Every dollar that comes to you must be used for a noble cause. The money will want to be with you, since it will have value through you. When you use the money for a purpose, you are inviting the money and it will show up. Your heart and brain will give your money its purpose in the world.”
“Money is useless if you are merely stockpiling it. In order to multiply your cash, it must be spent. Spend as though you are flush and use it for a good purpose. Send your dollars out with blessings and they will return to bless you.”
Check out this section of the book for yourself and try it out! Take it from me… It really works!!
See you soon
Like what you see? Don’t forget to share this blog with everyone you know.
Repeat after me: “I’m financially free, dollars want me!”

Sue Turner – Personal Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment