Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Use Positive Thoughts to Counteract Negative People



Unfortunately we all come across a certain amount of negativity in our lives, and if we are truly positive people this is quite annoying as it can interfere with our peace and contentment. I usually try to avoid negative people as it affects the way I feel and never in a good way. I am a naturally positive person, and anyone that meets me, comments about how happy I look and how friendly I am.

It has not always been like this for me, it took a lot of hard work and determination for me to get to this point of peace and tranquillity. I too was once an extremely negative person, and thought that life was just supposed to be a white knuckle ride, that we all just have to get through!  This attitude was partly down to my upbringing and partly down to the life choices I had made, which were not good ones and left me feeling empty and down, leading to complete negativity.

Having worked so hard to get to the place I am in now, I find it very irritating when someone wants to bring unrest into my life. Unfortunately I am somewhat of an empath, so I am very good at feeling what those who are closest to me feel, and I have to recognise this before it goes too far and I end up in the same negative place that they are in!  

For me it’s all about awareness, being aware of my feelings and thoughts at all times and also being aware of what other people are doing around me is key to me keeping my serenity. Without my serenity my life is not very enjoyable let me tell you! I had an incident recently that has had a big effect on my feelings and peace, and I still do not feel as peaceful as I would have done before this incident, however I also know that as long as I am aware I can change the way I feel back to positive!

You may be wondering ….. How do you change it once you are aware?

Simple…. Positive thinking and affirmations! When something breaks your peace and serenity, it is important to go back to basics! You will be able to turn everything back around if you just revert to all you learned in the first place!

Here at the Prosperity Community, you will learn not only how to change your thoughts to positive, but also how to use the tools you will get from the program and use them for any situation that may occur in your life.

The Prosperity Community has taught me how to make the best use of affirmations, how to change my thinking, and how to get on the path to prosperity, in every sense of the word!

So come and take a look at the website and sign up today to start your journey to peace, serenity and prosperity!

See you soon!

Sue Turner – Assistant


No comments:

Post a Comment