Thursday, July 23, 2015

Is your Attitude Really Affecting your Financial Status?



Now here is a question that most of us don’t really consider very often, if in fact at all… I would bet that most of you assume that your financial status really only depends on the type of job you have, how much you get paid, how much you spend and how much you save?

Well this actually isn’t true, how much money you make, and how rich or how poor you are really comes down to attitude!

Consider this….

When you are in a negative place, do things go right for you? Do you have a good day or a bad day, do you think that when you are negative you will find the best paid job, be able to save etc. etc.?

How about when you are feeling positive? Do you seem do better in your job, make more sales, more money etc.? Do you seem to be able to manage your budget better?

It’s true that when we are positive we give of completely different vibes and can connect with the vibrations of the universe that will create more positivity! Remember your thoughts manifest into things and you attract what you feel and think…

There is a real difference between how the rich and the poor think, check out the lists below and answer honestly which statement resembles the way you think most accurately:

List 1                                                                                                   List 2

“I create my life”                                                                              “Life happens to me”
“I can do anything I want”                                                                “I will stick to what I know”
“I will win this”                                                                                 "I hope I don’t lose again”
“I can have everything I want”                                                         “I can’t really afford both”
“I can buy whatever I desire”                                                          “That’s far too expensive for me”

So can you guess which list relates to rich peoples thoughts and which one related to poor people’s thoughts? Which ones would you say you could identify with most?

How is your financial status? Has this made you realise how negative your thinking is? Maybe it’s time to try and make a change to be more positive, after all we all want to be in a good financial position, and the best way to get on the road to prosperity is by positivity!

Check back in with us tomorrow, when we will speak more about how you can start to change the way you think and give you a little challenge for the weekend!


See you then!!

Like what you see? Don’t forget to share this blog with everyone you know.

Repeat after me: “I’m financially free, dollars want me!”

Matthew E Alleyne

No comments:

Post a Comment