Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Why are positive thoughts important during negative times?



If you a regular reader of the Prosperity community blog, you will know that I have recently been going through some major life changes, one of them being to uproot and move home.

I had been very excited about my upcoming move, however I was understandably a little apprehensive, well now I am in the new house and it’s actually not going well at all! The situation is that the house does not work properly, it was not ready for guests and it certainly is not a nice place to live!

I am currently in a very negative situation, which I now need to try to find a way out of, without being dragged down any further! I am usually a very positive person and this has been tested over the last few days!

My best friend visited my house yesterday and pointed out that I needed to take action for the changes I need to take place. As it turns out the changes that are needed are not going to be made by the powers that be…. So today I am yet again surrounded by more negativity!

But I don’t feel negative, I feel like I need to keep going and fins a solution…. How?

Because I am programmed to think positive thoughts! It’s a part of me, since I read dollars want me and started on the program with the affirmations, my thinking has completely changed. It was such a gradual change that I didn’t even notice it, it’s amazing…. I have not lost my temper with the agent once, I have not stamped my feet demanded miracles to happen or screamed and cried in order to get my own way (yes I would have done that in the past). I have calmly dealt with things, explaining how I feel in a relaxed manner, trying to find solutions wherever possible.

My positive thoughts have been how I can enjoy the time I am here, how much I love the area that I live in now, even though I do not love the house, and how there is that house just over the road that I could move into in 2 months and be very happy!

Although the people I am dealing with have not displayed any kindness, help or compassion, my faith in humanity has actually been restored in a very positive way, the neighbours I have currently are trying everything they can to secure me another house in the street and have been nothing but kind!
So it is true – There is a positive in every day, sometimes you just have to find it!


Have you ever been in a negative situation? How did you deal with it? Has it changed since you heard about The Prosperity Community? Do you think positive thoughts?

Like what you see?

Don't forget to share this blog with everyone you know!

See you soon!

Sue Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment